Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shooting the Eagles: Killeen Family Photographer

You don't have to be in Killeen long to understand the rivalries between the various high schools. So you can laugh at the irony of me (a Killeen Kangaroo for the past 10 years) taking family portraits for some Ellison Eagles. And these aren't just any Ellison Eagles--they are the principal and his family. And we held the photo shoot at EHS! *gasp*

But I survived being in "enemy territory," and I actually had a great time. We love this family, and we know the students and faculty at Ellison are blessed to have them!



I am loving the images we shot of the boys inside the school!





And outside...having fun by the flag poles!







This family had an activity-packed day! This handsome little man had flown an airplane earlier that morning, and as you can see, he was telling us all about it.





I hope y'all enjoyed your sneak peek! And I can't wait to see what this talented Mommy does with these images + her graphic design skills. I bet they'll have the cutest Christmas card on the block! Be sure to check out her amazing work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment