Saturday, November 7, 2009

More Brothers! Belton Children's Photographer

In the past few weeks, I have taken pictures for 3 families a common trait--they all have two boys. I am loving all of the brotherly love! And, E, thanks for running races and playing swords with me :-)



Wanna see how much baby brother has changed since he was a newborn? I posted his newborn pictures on my other blog.



I noticed that this Mommy usually chooses classic black and white or sepia prints in her home, so I made sure to process these with my special chocolate and white treatment. It's lovely on these shots. When you book your session, let me know if you are interested in the yummy chocolate finish!







Be sure to contact me soon if you are needing pictures for Christmas! I am almost completely booked, but I can still fit you in if you let me know soon. And I will be going up slightly on fees in 2010, so book now to lock in 2009 rates (even if your session takes place after the new year).

1 comment: