Friday, August 14, 2009

Her Tutorial on How to Smell a Flower

When I first met this little girl's mommy almost 13 years ago (freshmen at Harding), I thought she was full of herself and snobby. You should hear what she thought about me. Well, God has a way of surprising you, and by the time we were juniors, we were forever friends. This summer, we reunited for the first time in 6 years. We met each other's daughters and enjoyed every minute of watching them have fun together. If that isn't cool enough, I got to take some pictures of her precious daughter!

I have many other images to edit, but I couldn't resist posting this series as my first official photography blog post.









1 comment:

  1. Girl...we won't say what I thought of you back then, but aren't we glad that God intervened and connected us with such a special friendship! I am so happy for you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I know this is a dream coming true and that you will succeed in this just as you have in everything else you do. I am so honored that my daughter made your first official photography blog post! And WOW!!! I LOVE the pics!!! It brings back great memories of the time you guys were here visiting! They are adorable and I can't wait to see the rest...congrats on getting this started and thanks for the priviledge of being a part of it all...I love you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete