Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Sweet 2 Year Old

You never know what is going to happen when it's time for 2 year old portraits, and this little lady didn't disappoint. I had so much fun looking at all of her different expressions, and I think you will too! About a year ago, I "borrowed" her to see if I actually had what it took to photograph someone to whom I am not related, and it's been really cool seeing how much she's grown since then. She is quite eloquent for a 2 year old, and you should hear her talk all about Veggie Tales!

















1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Melissa!! We LOVE them! You are incredibly talented, and we enjoy getting to see your magic unfold with pictures of our children! It is so crazy to see how Abs has changed over the last year! Thanks again!! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete